When it comes to jewellery, the popularity and timelessness of gold jewellery has no equal. Even as people turn to online shopping and explore designer gold jewellery online, the precious yellow metal continues its dominance. And as much as this has to do with the ritual and traditional significance of gold, it also has to do with the versatility of gold. This is also evidenced in the expansive array of gold ornaments in Hazoorilal designer jewellery in India which is available at their exclusive eshop. If you are exploring the glamorous ornaments in the Hazoorilal designer jewellery collection, do check out these trends which are ruling the charts:
- Rose gold: Jewellery made from gold with a slightly pinkish, or rose sheen, commonly known as rose gold is a trend that has become increasingly popular among those who prefer more contemporary styles of jewellery. One can find dainty ornaments for every occasion made from rose gold for bridal and everyday wear.
- Cocktail rings: Oversized, statement rings fashioned from gold are another trend that has come up in a big way. Fashioned with plain gold in intricate designs, in band fashion, intertwined bands, infinity rings, and even rings studded with gemstones, both precious and semi-precious, are a popular choice for making a statement at a glamorous event.
- Floral motifs: Gold jewellery with floral motifs is becoming quite popular in recent times. Drawn from the traditional styles of jewellery and coopted for contemporary jewellery, there are many styles one can explore in gold jewellery which bring out the beauty of flowers while also showcasing the craftsmanship of the jewellery maker.
- Antique finish: A trend which has been made popular by celebrities and influencers is that of antique finished gold jewellery. Ornate traditional designs in antique finish are being crafted for celebratory jewellery and make for a popular choice for bridal jewellery.
- Long dangling earrings: Statement oversized earrings made from gold are also a trend that has caught on in the present times. From oversized classic jhumkas to studded chaand baalis, danglers to hoops – there is an endless array of choices for long dangling earrings made of gold.
For the most fashionable gold jewellery online, visit the exclusive eshop of Hazoorilal Jewellers. One of the leading jewellers in the country, Hazoorilal Jewellers bring the widest range of gold jewellery in traditional and contemporary designs to cater to the varied tastes of their clients.